Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 11: what i did instead of taking pictures

So, Sunday usually eats up all my time, because I role-play in effing Magna (aka, BFE), which means I have to take a basically two-hour bus ride to get there.
So, my plan for the day was to take my camera with me, and then just upload the picture(s) when I got home, and all that ... but, I forgot my camera. So here's a picture of my role-playing paraphenalia: the character pictures, the character sheets, the pencil and eraser, the bag o' dice.
The top character is my Mage named Angel, and the bottom character is my Vampire named Theodosia (who was turned in the early 19th century, hence the outfit.



And now I'm going to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. I've had the "forgot the camera days" as well, and they suck. But I love the title of this. :) I keep hearing people talking about playing their vampire rpgs, and wondering if I should get in on that. I've only done Traveller (basically since I was born) and a bit of D&D. But I do love role-playing. And it's interesting how many strangle looks you get when you say that last sentence in public, because most "normal" people's minds go to the s&m meaning of the phrase. :D Random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire--and specifically White Wolf--is awesome! What do you do Tuesday nights? I have a gaming group that needs more players, and I'd really love another female player in that group, since I'm the only one ... that group is currently playing Exalted, which is awesome in its own way, and Mage ...
    I'm real serious about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm free Tuesday nights! That sounds like fun, I'd love to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEE! That's so happy, yay!
    I'll ask my group, just to be polite, before officially inviting you, but I don't foresee any problems with that ... Hari's been saying that he wants a new player.

    ReplyDelete