Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12: i got out of the house today!

So, I'm helping out my dad this week some by helping to pick up and drop off siblings at places they need to be while my dad's at work; school and preschool. So, today I went down there so Dad could show me the places I needed to know, and so I could pick up a vehicle (my mom doesn't need a car because she's chaperoning my other sister's field trip to Mexico, which is why I'm helping my dad--this is more complicated than I think it really needs to be), etc., so I got to see my siblings.
Here's my brother Joseph and my sister Libby:



Joseph kept telling me I had to watch the movie; Don't look at Amia, watch the movie! (Did not get a picture of Amia this time, but I will see them all more this week, so ... )
And now I have to get a few things together for tomorrow and fall in bed. I also did not practice my violin today, and I don't think I will. I'm exhausted.

2 comments: