Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 13: trains and fleeking bags

As soon as I went home the first time, my little brother informed me that I was going to fleek in his room, and that I needed a fleeking bag because he was going to be using "the other bed".
He has continued this every day. I told him today that I was going to spend the night Thursday (because it just makes more sense), and he got really excited, and told me again that I was going to fleek with him in his room.
My brother's adorable.
He also adores trains. So, I had to play with him pretty much all day. The first picture is a crash site: it was meant to be an action shot of them crashing, but that didn't work too well.


This is sideways, and I don't care at the moment, and it's a shot of his massive train set/room. Where I'm supposed to put the fleeking bag is a mystery to me ...


And here are some videos I made while we were playing. Joseph got really into the idea of videos, and so he set up elaborate plots for these seconds-long videos, things about monster frogs attacking the town, and evil puppies (I don't think we got any of the puppy ones on video ... I'll have to correct that), etc.
Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. I love how you explain how the "crash site" came about. :) Sadly, my connection is being too slow to watch the videos, but I might be able to when I go to the school library next. And wow, that is a lot of trains! Makes me want to play like a little kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother LOVES trains. Everyone in the family just looks at him, and is like, Whaaaat?
    Just because no one ever thought, hey, Joseph's a boy, let's get him a train set! You know? He just suddenly decided one day that he loves trains.

    ReplyDelete