Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7: before&after

So, the first two pictures were not pictures I took today, but they are here to show the full extent of before&after ...

This is my hair before ... it's goldish, and starting to get "long" (by my standards):


Then ... I cut my hair! I did it myself ... it's shorter, and kinda layered, or something ...


Taken this morning, this is the next "before" ...


And ... after!!


Here I am displaying the ideal of Elizabethan beauty (somewhat): red or gold hair, pale, pale skin ... I neglected to put kohl around my eyes to make them look bigger, but I did widen my eyes a bit when taking the picture ...


Apologies for the weird facial expressions ... This is my most current step to getting my hair back to my normal hair color ... I'm using henna dye, which is actually good for your hair, and so I figured I'd play with a few colors on my way, especially since blonde to dark brown is difficult for the henna dye ...

2 comments:

  1. I never had any success in cutting my hair myself, so definite kudos for that! I really like how you look in the third and fifth pictures, the would make good profile pics (in my opinion). :) This gives me ideas for my 365, because I'll be dyeing my hair soon too.

    Oh, and kudos on moving the blog as well (and the changing of the dates posted because of OCD). I'm the same way, and it's been bugging me that I haven't been posting on the days I actually take the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for OCD! If people weren't OCD, the universe would fall apart ... it's my theory. The Mayans/Aztecs were super-OCD, and they knew if they didn't sacrifice the hearts of the people Every Day, the sun wouldn't rise.

    Anyway.
    I think this hair cut is not as good as the last time I tried cutting my own hair, but, oh well. The color makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete