Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31: he's playing hide and seek

So, I was walking along, and I looked up, and this little guy was close, and looking right down at me ... But before I could get my camera out, he moved a bit further away. So, see if you can find him, he was hiding at this point:


He's in plainer sight, but still not easy to see ...


There he is! I swear, he was posing for me at this point. And then he started following me (not very far).


So, it's the end of the month! I uploaded 80 pictures this month! (That's more than I expected.) (When I hit 365 pictures, can I quit?) I also missed one day (officially).
It's been an interesting month. I got a job, went on a date or two, and got back into the photographing spirit, which is very good.
Next month will be a short month, so probably only 70 pictures or so ... :D
Love you all, see you next month!

1 comment:

  1. That bottom picture is great, and definitely worth chasing him around in his game of hide-and-seek! It has great composition and a great feeling triumph :), especially put together with the preceding pictures.

    ReplyDelete