Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 26: snow and happy birthday

Subtitle: I love the macro button.

Anyway, it snowed, so here's more snow pictures. Also, my mommy's birthday is on Day 26: happy birthday, mommy!

Some snow piled on a branch:


Snow and berries!


A snowy tree, from afar. I'd wanted to do more close-ups and maybe some odd angles with the tree, but I'm not sure they would have turned out.


The valley. This is where I live.


More of my favorite: pyrocanthus! (Thanks Beverly!) I liked the red berries against the white snow and dark branches/leaves.


And this is probably my favorite.


Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I agree, I love that last picture. I wish my camera would do decent close focus. I also love the one of the valley, with the haze and twilight.

    ReplyDelete