Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 43: (fancy) knitting project

This is me working with double-pointed needles for the first time ever, basically. I found an awesome pattern online that I HAD to try (Victorian wristlets; they're ruffled), and because it involves so many new things I've never done before, and because every time I make a pair of something new, the first one is always crappy, I decided to practice by making one wristlet, but making it short (there are supposed to be four or five cables, and I only did one or two) ... so this is me practicing on some yarn I have a lot of but don't care too much about. I have finished, and I've started the actual wristlets. I'll post pictures when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture! Ooh, those look so evil to do though. But I'm sure they'll look soo good when they're done (and be a huge relief)!

    ReplyDelete