Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 39: last of the baby-knitting

Firstly, here's my favorite time of day: early, early morning. The air is so crisp, the sun is just peaking over the horizon, the light is just gorgeous, and there's no one about. I fell like the only person in the world.
The only reason I was up this early was I had to work before game.


And ... the hat! Complete with pompom. It's on my hand, instead of on Aurora's head, because Aurora slept through most of the game, so there wasn't really a good time to put it on her, and she was wearing a little footed onesie, so putting the booties on her didn't really work, either. But whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that was your head for a moment, and was very confused. :) And I completely agree about mornings and morning light. I think it's especially nice when you've stayed up all night and creep outside at just around five, when it's still in the dim light before the sun rises, and the birds have just started chirping. Mmm. Gives me shivers.

    ReplyDelete