Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 90: out of my hand

A day or two ago, I got Bear to eat a carrot out of my hand. Here I am attempting the same thing for the camera; however, Bear only sniffed at it this time.

I actually like how this picture turned out ...

end-of-month edit: Whew! I did about one-third of the month today! (One-third was done while I was in Highland, leaving the first third done semi-on-time.)
And I only posted 46 pictures this month (if my count is correct ... normally I just let the computer count for me by letting it tell me how many files are in the month's folder, but since I spent time in Highland posting pictures, I didn't have all the pictures in the right folder, so ... ), which gives me 189 pictures so far this year. And, I'm not going to stress out about having a no-picture-day this month, even though February's goal for the month was to not have any no-picture-days, because I think I did pretty well, only having one no-picture-day, considering ... not only did I attend a funeral/viewing, but also I spent time in Highland, and the past few days, I've been getting ready for Script Frenzy.
My record is still 15 pictures on Day 49; that one's going to be hard to beat.
But now I'm ready for April, and since I'm going to be writing like crazy, I apologize ahead of time if my pictures fall behind again ...

2 comments: