Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 46: holes in my ears

So, last night I found that my ears are still pierced. I thought the holes had closed up forever ago, and that I was doomed to earring-less-ness forever, or at least until I scraped up the money and courage (because I've pierced my ears twice now, and twice they've gotten infected and closed up) to get them done again.
But I pushed out pus (actual, thick-yellow pus, instead of this clear damp stuff), and then got an earring to see if I could push out anything more, and ended up pushing it all the way through the hole in my ear.

So, today's pictures are of me wearing earrings, because that's the only exciting thing in my life today, because I feel like shit. I didn't know which picture I liked better, even though neither of them were quite what I was going for (I didn't mean to cut off bits of my face). So, I put up both.


1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking my bottom holes are closed up, and it scares me. Maybe I should wear earrings more often. And I agree, I don't know which one I like better either. Both pictures have different feelings.

    ReplyDelete