Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 82: no pictures

This was the day of my friend's viewing. I've written a little about Kelly in my personal blog, so, suffice it to say, his death was the only thing that could stop me from achieving my goal of no no-picture-days in March.
It was just a busy kind of day ... Mom dropped me off at home, where I spent time making sure the cavies were okay (I brought them with me to Highland, but had brought them back on Sunday, because I had to come all the way out for choir and game, and they had been alone all night), and unpacking my stuff, and doing dishes, and then the viewing was in the evening, and when I got home, I didn't even think about the fact that I hadn't taken a picture.

1 comment:

  1. The only reason I took a picture this day was I took a few of the memories table at the funeral.

    ReplyDelete